Timeless sophistication and elegance are what personify the Stella Gas Lift Queen Size Bed Frame. View the Stella Collection for the complete range of bed combinations and styles on offer.
Gas lift convenience
The Stella Bed Frame features a convenient and easy to use gas lift function revealing a generous storage area in the base, perfect for freeing up some extra space around the home.
A range of colours are on offer, from deep rich shades to pale neutrals, ensuring you will find the perfect fit for your home. Upholstery comes in either Brosa's Signature Premium range or Warwick Mystere Velvet.
Studded and tufted
The Bed Head of the Stella Gas Lift Bed Frame has close attention to designer detail, featuring diamond tufting and wings accented by intricate brass studding.
- Product Type
- Bed Frame
- Classic Traditional
- Leg Material
- Solid Birch
- Material Description
This fabric is a premium blend of cotton, linen and polyester. A textile of choice for furniture that feels as good as it looks. Wrinkle resistant, with a gentle sheen.
Sumptuous and silky soft. This velvet has a high lustre. It’s luxurious, but hardy. Gentle brush marks highlight the character and quality of the velvet.
- Care Instructions
Keep out of direct sunlight and at least 50 cm from any heat source. Spot clean stains with a damp cloth. Vacuum crevices on low suction and plump or rotate cushions when needed.
Gently brush dust off velvet with a soft bristled brush. Keep out of direct sunlight and at least 50 cm from any heat source. Spot clean stains with a damp cloth. Vacuum crevices on low suction and plump or rotate cushions when needed.
- Material Collection
- Signature Premium / Mystere Velvet
- Main Material
- 15% linen, 15% cotton, 52% viscose, 18% polyester / 100% Polyester / Solid Poplar
- Frame Material
- Solid Wood / Steel Frame / Solid wood and Engineered Wood
- Product Dimensions
- Stella Queen Size Winged Bed Head: 183 x 25 x 130 cm (29kg) / Bed Base: 203 x 153 x 40 cm (19kg) cm View
- Maximum Weight Capacity (kg)
- Ocean Blue/Ocean Blue
- Ebony Black/Ebony Black
- Stone Grey/Stone Grey
- Heron Grey/Heron Grey
- French Beige/French Beige
- Peacock Teal/Peacock Teal
- Heritage Red/Heritage Red
- Cosmic Anthracite/Cosmic Anthracite
- Cloud Grey/Cloud Grey
- Night Black/Night Black
- What is the maximum weight this product can hold?
- We recommend putting no more than a 50kg mattress on the Gas Lift Bed Base.
- What size are the slats?
- The slats on the Gas Lift Queen Size Bed Frame are 203 x 153 x 6cm and 8cm apart
- What are the internal dimensions?
- The storage space inside the Gas Lift Queen Size Bed Frame is almost 1m3.
- What is the lifespan of this product?
- On average the Gas Lift Bed Frame lasts about 3 years.
Angelica P, 31 Dec 2016
Great quality, flexible options, efficient shipping. Love our new bed!(0)