The Stella Gas Lift King Size Bed Frame is a beautiful and elegantly tufted bed set that adds a sense of instant glamour to any room. View the full range of the Stella Collection here.
Not only stylish, the Stella has an easy to use Gas Lift function with a spacious and hidden storage area conveniently located in the base.
A full range of premium colour options are on offer, making it easy for you to find your perfect piece. Warwick Mystere Velvet or Brosa's Signature Premium fabric upholstery are available.
Down to detail
It's all in the details, and that is certainly the case with the Stella as diamond tufting, matching buttons, a winged bed head and brass studded accents adorn the piece.
- Product Type
- Bed Frame
- Classic Traditional
- Leg Material
- Solid Birch
- Material Description
Sumptuous and silky soft. This velvet has a high lustre. It’s luxurious, but hardy. Gentle brush marks highlight the character and quality of the velvet.
This fabric is a premium blend of cotton, linen and polyester. A textile of choice for furniture that feels as good as it looks. Wrinkle resistant, with a gentle sheen.
- Care Instructions
Gently brush dust off velvet with a soft bristled brush. Keep out of direct sunlight and at least 50 cm from any heat source. Spot clean stains with a damp cloth. Vacuum crevices on low suction and plump or rotate cushions when needed.
Keep out of direct sunlight and at least 50 cm from any heat source. Spot clean stains with a damp cloth. Vacuum crevices on low suction and plump or rotate cushions when needed.
- Material Collection
- Mystere Velvet / Signature Premium
- Main Material
- 100% Polyester / 15% linen, 15% cotton, 52% viscose, 18% polyester / Solid Poplar
- Frame Material
- Solid Wood / Steel Frame / Solid wood and Engineered Wood
- Product Dimensions
- Stella King Size Winged Bed Head: 213 x 25 x 130 cm (34kg) / Bed Base: 203 x 183 x 37 cm (22kg) cm View
- Maximum Weight Capacity (kg)
- Ocean Blue/Ocean Blue
- Ebony Black/Ebony Black
- Stone Grey/Stone Grey
- Heron Grey/Heron Grey
- French Beige/French Beige
- Peacock Teal/Peacock Teal
- Heritage Red/Heritage Red
- Cosmic Anthracite/Cosmic Anthracite
- Cloud Grey/Cloud Grey
- Night Black/Night Black
- What is the maximum weight this product can hold?
- We recommend putting no more than a 50kg mattress on the Gas Lift Bed Base.
- What are the internal dimensions?
- The storage space inside the Gas Lift King Size Bed Frame is 1.2m3.
- What size are the slats?
- The slats on the Gas Lift King Size Bed Frame are 203 x 183 x 6cm and 8cm apart.
- What is the lifespan of this product?
- On average the Gas Lift Bed Frame lasts about 3 years.
Colleen R, 15 Mar 2017
Very happy with our new gas lift bed!(0)