Concrete and Iron combine for an edgy industrial look, with a black and grey colour palette that is endlessly versatile. See more dining tables in various styles from Brosa.
The silhouette of the Marin Dining Table is simple yet striking, with strong symmetry and bold lines that are guaranteed to make a statement.
Enforced, hand selected materials mean the Marin has long lasting appeal and is built for extended use. The table has enough space to seat four people with ease!
- Main Material
- Leg Material
- Product Type
- Dining Table
- Product Dimensions
- W120 x D120 x H78 cm View
- Contemporary, French Provincial, Industrial
- Assembly Guide
- Download here
- Seating Capacity
- 4 People
- Legs to be Fitted
- Surface Thickness (cm)
- Package Width (cm)
- Package Length (cm)
- Package Height (cm)
- Package Dead Weight (kg)
- Natural Concrete
- What is the height from the bottom of this product to the floor?
- There is 72cm from the bottom of the Marin Dining Table to the floor.
- How thick is the surface?
- The surface of the Marin Dining Table is 6cm thick.
- Is the surface solid concrete?
- Yes, the surface of the Marin Dining Table is made from solid concrete.
- Has the surface been treated to resist spills and stains?
- Yes, the concrete surface has been sealed with a top coat and varnished. However spills should be cleaned up as soon as possible.