Clean minimal design
A celebration of simple and uncluttered design, the Leia Bed Frame exudes an effortless style that adds character to any bedroom.
We all love extra storage, which is what the Leia Bed Frame excels in. With a convenient gas lift you can now gain that extra space to store all your belongings.
Made from Solid and Engineered Wood, the Leia Bed Frame is built to be a sturdy base for your mattress and the beginning of a sound nights sleep.
Modern button accents
The Leia's distinctive button studded headboard is instantly recognisable and is a welcome modern revamp on a classic design!
- Product Type
- Bed Frame
- Bed Frame to be Assembled
- French Provincial, Classic Traditional
- Material Description
This fabric is a premium blend of cotton, linen and polyester. A textile of choice for furniture that feels as good as it looks. Wrinkle resistant, with a gentle sheen.
Sumptuous and silky soft. This velvet has a high lustre. It’s luxurious, but hardy. Gentle brush marks highlight the character and quality of the velvet.
- Care Instructions
Keep out of direct sunlight and at least 50 cm from any heat source. Spot clean stains with a damp cloth. Vacuum crevices on low suction and plump or rotate cushions when needed.
Gently brush dust off velvet with a soft bristled brush. Keep out of direct sunlight and at least 50 cm from any heat source. Spot clean stains with a damp cloth. Vacuum crevices on low suction and plump or rotate cushions when needed.
- Material Collection
- Signature Premium / Mystere Velvet
- Main Material
- 15% linen, 15% cotton, 52% viscose, 18% polyester / 100% Polyester / Solid Poplar
- Leg Material
- Solid Birch
- Frame Material
- Solid Wood / Steel Frame / Solid wood and Engineered Wood
- Product Dimensions
- Leia Queen Size Bed Head: 168 x 9 x 130 cm (20kg) / Bed Base: 203 x 153 x 40 cm (19kg) cm View
- Maximum Weight Capacity (kg)
- Peacock Teal/Peacock Teal
- Cosmic Anthracite/Cosmic Anthracite
- Stone Grey/Stone Grey
- Night Black/Night Black
- Heritage Red/Heritage Red
- Ocean Blue/Ocean Blue
- Ebony Black/Ebony Black
- French Beige/French Beige
- Cloud Grey/Cloud Grey
- What is the maximum weight this product can hold?
- We recommend putting no more than a 50kg mattress on the Gas Lift Bed Base.
- What size are the slats?
- The slats on the Gas Lift Queen Size Bed Frame are 203 x 153 x 6cm and 8cm apart.
- What is the lifespan of this product?
- On average the Gas Lift Bed Frame lasts about 3 years.
- What are the internal dimensions?
- The Leia Queen Size Gas Lift has 153 x 203 x 22cm of internal storage.
Stacey K, 04 Aug 2015
We moved into our first home recently and had a recommendation from a friend to try Brosa out. We got a few pieces including the gas lift and they are great. The gas lift in particular is really useful for storage. We'll be recommending more friends to Brosa soon.(0)Kun W, 02 Feb 2017
I believe the products are of good quality(0)
Anne R, 05 Feb 2017
I was extremely happy with the bed I purchased and the fact that when I enquired as to where the order was up to there was constant contact. I have highly recommended you.. It has been nice to deal with a company who displays Manners and common courtesy. Thanks again.(0)David M, 12 Mar 2017
Tegan Vanderwey, 06 Apr 2017
Very surprised with the quality. Easy enough to assemble. Great storage. Have already recommended to family & friends. Already looking for our next purchase from Brosa.(0)