Hidden away in the base and accessed by an easy to use function, the Hannah Gas Lift base provides ample amounts of convenient storage space, ideal for freeing up more space around the home.
Detailed and elegant diamond hand tufting adorns the bed head, which has a plush Medium Density Foam filling, perfect for a soft bedroom look.
The Hannah Gas Lift King Size Bed Frame is a beautiful designer piece that is guaranteed to be a stylish standout. View the full range of combinations on offer for the Hannah Collection here.
Choose your look
Choose from a range of diverse and premium colour options on offer to get the perfect piece for your home. Upholstery is available in either Brosa's Signature Premium or Warwick Mystere Velvet for something a bit more luxurious.
- Product Type
- Bed Frame
- Bed Frame to be Assembled
- French Provincial, Classic Traditional
- Material Description
This fabric is a premium blend of cotton, linen and polyester. A textile of choice for furniture that feels as good as it looks. Wrinkle resistant, with a gentle sheen.
Sumptuous and silky soft. This velvet has a high lustre. It’s luxurious, but hardy. Gentle brush marks highlight the character and quality of the velvet.
- Care Instructions
Keep out of direct sunlight and at least 50 cm from any heat source. Spot clean stains with a damp cloth. Vacuum crevices on low suction and plump or rotate cushions when needed.
Gently brush dust off velvet with a soft bristled brush. Keep out of direct sunlight and at least 50 cm from any heat source. Spot clean stains with a damp cloth. Vacuum crevices on low suction and plump or rotate cushions when needed.
- Material Collection
- Signature Premium / Mystere Velvet
- Main Material
- 15% linen, 15% cotton, 52% viscose, 18% polyester / 100% Polyester / Solid Poplar
- Leg Material
- Solid Birch
- Frame Material
- Solid Wood / Steel Frame / Solid wood and Engineered Wood
- Product Dimensions
- Hannah King Size Bed Head: 198 x 12 x 130 cm (20kg) / Bed Base: 203 x 183 x 37 cm (22kg) cm View
- Maximum Weight Capacity (kg)
- Ocean Blue/Ocean Blue
- Ebony Black/Ebony Black
- Stone Grey/Stone Grey
- Heron Grey/Heron Grey
- French Beige/French Beige
- Peacock Teal/Peacock Teal
- Heritage Red/Heritage Red
- Cosmic Anthracite/Cosmic Anthracite
- Cloud Grey/Cloud Grey
- Night Black/Night Black
- What is the maximum weight this product can hold?
- We recommend putting no more than a 50kg mattress on the Gas Lift Bed Base.
- What size are the slats?
- The slats on the Gas Lift King Size Bed Frame are 203 x 183 x 6cm and 8cm apart.
- What are the internal dimensions?
- The storage space inside the Gas Lift King Size Bed Frame is 1.2m3.
- What is the lifespan of this product?
- On average the Gas Lift Bed Frame lasts about 3 years.
Deirdre H, 02 Sep 2016
Fabulous value for money. Shopped around for a bed and nothing came close to the choice Brosa offered. Thrilled with the quality of my bed. It's gorgeous.(0)