The Emily Gas Lift Queen Size Bed Frame is a beautiful bed set that brings style and glamour to a bedroom. Straight lines and designer details embody the look, and for the full bedroom range view the Emily Collection here.
Easy lift function
The Emily Gas Lift Bed Frame is a stylish piece as well as being extremely practical, with an easy to use function that reveals a spacious storage area.
A complete range of beautiful colours are on offer for the Emily Bed Frame, and you can take your pick from Brosa's Signature Premium fabric range or ultra-soft Warwick Mystere Velvet.
Defined by detail
Delicate and intricate diamond tufting adorns the Emily Bed Head, accented by matching buttons for that complete designer look.
- Product Type
- Bed Frame
- Bed Frame to be Assembled
- French Provincial, Classic Traditional
- Material Description
This fabric is a premium blend of cotton, linen and polyester. A textile of choice for furniture that feels as good as it looks. Wrinkle resistant, with a gentle sheen.
Sumptuous and silky soft. This velvet has a high lustre. It’s luxurious, but hardy. Gentle brush marks highlight the character and quality of the velvet.
- Care Instructions
Keep out of direct sunlight and at least 50 cm from any heat source. Spot clean stains with a damp cloth. Vacuum crevices on low suction and plump or rotate cushions when needed.
Gently brush dust off velvet with a soft bristled brush. Keep out of direct sunlight and at least 50 cm from any heat source. Spot clean stains with a damp cloth. Vacuum crevices on low suction and plump or rotate cushions when needed.
- Material Collection
- Signature Premium / Mystere Velvet
- Main Material
- 15% linen, 15% cotton, 52% viscose, 18% polyester / 100% Polyester / Solid Poplar
- Leg Material
- Solid Birch
- Frame Material
- Solid Wood / Steel Frame / Solid wood and Engineered Wood
- Product Dimensions
- Emily Queen Size Bed Head: 168 x 11 x 130 cm (13kg) / Bed Base: 203 x 153 x 40 cm (19kg) cm View
- Maximum Weight Capacity (kg)
- Ocean Blue/Ocean Blue
- Ebony Black/Ebony Black
- Stone Grey/Stone Grey
- Heron Grey/Heron Grey
- French Beige/French Beige
- Peacock Teal/Peacock Teal
- Heritage Red/Heritage Red
- Cosmic Anthracite/Cosmic Anthracite
- Cloud Grey/Cloud Grey
- Night Black/Night Black
- What is the maximum weight this product can hold?
- We recommend putting no more than a 50kg mattress on the Gas Lift Bed Base.
- What size are the slats?
- The slats on the Gas Lift Queen Size Bed Frame are 203 x 153 x 6cm and 8cm apart.
- What are the internal dimensions?
- The storage space inside the Gas Lift Queen Size Bed Frame is almost 1m3.
- What is the lifespan of this product?
- On average the Gas Lift Bed Frame lasts about 3 years.