The Eleanor Gas Lift Queen Size Bed Frame is a contemporary and functional piece, featuring a beautiful bed head and handy storage base. View the rest of the Eleanor Collection to see the full selection of bedding on offer.
The bedhead features softly padded panels that have Medium Density Foam filling for a soft touch that is perfect for the bedroom.
All about function as well as comfort, the Eleanor's key appeal is its easy to use Gas Lift function, which allows you to store away extra items at your convenience.
The Eleanor Gas Lift Bed Frame comes available in a colour palette to suit any home, from light neutral shades to dark elegant hues. The fabric is either Brosa's Signature premium blend or lavish Warwick Mystere velvet.
- Product Type
- Bed Frame
- Assembly Guide
- Download here
- Bed Frame to be Assembled
- French Provincial, Classic Traditional
- Material Description
This fabric is a premium blend of cotton, linen and polyester. A textile of choice for furniture that feels as good as it looks. Wrinkle resistant, with a gentle sheen.
Sumptuous and silky soft. This velvet has a high lustre. It’s luxurious, but hardy. Gentle brush marks highlight the character and quality of the velvet.
- Care Instructions
Keep out of direct sunlight and at least 50 cm from any heat source. Spot clean stains with a damp cloth. Vacuum crevices on low suction and plump or rotate cushions when needed.
Gently brush dust off velvet with a soft bristled brush. Keep out of direct sunlight and at least 50 cm from any heat source. Spot clean stains with a damp cloth. Vacuum crevices on low suction and plump or rotate cushions when needed.
- Material Collection
- Signature Premium / Mystere Velvet
- Main Material
- 15% linen, 15% cotton, 52% viscose, 18% polyester / 100% Polyester / Solid Poplar
- Leg Material
- Solid Birch
- Frame Material
- Solid Wood / Steel Frame / Solid wood and Engineered Wood
- Product Dimensions
- Eleanor Queen Size Bed Head: 168 x 10 x 130 cm (16.5kg) / Bed Base: 203 x 153 x 40 cm (19kg) cm View
- Maximum Weight Capacity (kg)
- Venetian Red/Venetian Red
- Ocean Blue/Ocean Blue
- Ebony Black/Ebony Black
- Atlantic Blue/Atlantic Blue
- Porcelain Blue/Porcelain Blue
- Cloud Grey/Cloud Grey
- Night Black/Night Black
- Olive Green/Olive Green
- Peacock Teal/Peacock Teal
- Heritage Red/Heritage Red
- Cosmic Anthracite/Cosmic Anthracite
- Classic Cream/Classic Cream
- Stone Grey/Stone Grey
- Heron Grey/Heron Grey
- French Beige/French Beige
- What is the maximum weight this product can hold?
- We recommend putting no more than a 50kg mattress on the Gas Lift Bed Base.
- What size are the slats?
- The slats on the Gas Lift Queen Size Bed Frame are 203 x 153 x 6cm and 8cm apart.
- What are the internal dimensions?
- The storage space inside the Gas Lift Queen Size Bed Frame is almost 1m3.
- What is the lifespan of this product?
- On average the Gas Lift Bed Frame lasts about 3 years.